How to plan, create, manage and publish your content.
Content is a critical asset for your business. Its structure, consistency and quality will determine the success of your site. As a result, planning, creating, managing and publishing your content requires a disciplined, strategic approach.
We call it content strategy.
Content strategy is an essential component of the web development and information architecture process. Quite simply, it’s how we plan the creation, publication and governance of your content.
Fundamentally, it’s about understanding your audience. Clarifying your messages. Setting a consistent tone of voice and structuring your content around your users to ensure maximum engagement and response.
We plan your content and structure the user journeys through your site. So they can find the right content. At the right time. And move to the ultimate goal – to respond – as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The result? Results.
The aim? To create a more streamlined, focused site that is easy to use, engaging and generates results. In plain and simple terms, we develop your content strategy to:
- Assess your existing content.
- Determine the objective and messaging for the new site.
- Set out your content / copywriting plan.
- Make content easy to find, easy to use, and, of course, more persuasive.
- Create an audience profile, tasks and personas, and example user journeys.
- Develop the information architecture (IA) – or plan the content around your existing IA.
- Establish your brand’s tone of voice and style guide.
- Establish content governance.
- Plan your content marketing.
- Outline your approach to search engine optimisation (SEO).
Want to find out more?
We’ve written a useful guide to content strategy – what it is, what it involves and why you need it.
You can read it here:
Alternatively, pick up the phone and call us to discuss your web project. We’ll discuss how we can create a plan to ensure the long-term health of your site and content.
0207 118 0333